Lesson 2: Frameworks and Dharma Matter
“Men and women live in inescapable frameworks.” — Charles Taylor
Everybody‘s got a framework. Every one of us has a prism through which we interpret reality. Whether it’s a set of “beliefs, understandings or knowings,” everything is interpreted through that framework.
We also want to LOVE and be loved in return and to feel as though our lives really matter. We want to feel part of something important and wondrous and to live inside a framework of connection, contribution and meaning.
In lesson 2, you will:
- Design a framework that supports your desire to LOVE more, experience MORE of it and bring about deep meaning, connection, and purpose in your life
- Discover how to better understand and experience what LOVE actually is
- Explore ‘an esoteric teaching’ about LOVE that brings an evolutionary context to it
- Learn what Erotic actually means and how it relates to the sexual but is not limited to the sexual
- Learn that Love is not just a feeling — it’s much bigger and is an expression of a much larger game
- Enter into the mystery of sexuality and unpack how this is related directly to Love
- Learn how to identify yourself as a unique expression of the evolutionary impulse itself
- Move from the illusion of separate self to the understanding that you are a True Self — one with All-That-Is
- Discover how to evolve from a narrow egocentric love to an ethnocentric love, a world-centric love, and finally a cosmo-centric love
- Learn how to commit your outrageous acts of love for the good of the whole