Lesson 9: Your Sacred Obligations
“As long as you use your wounds to create your identity, you can never be an Outrageous Lover. When you begin to step up and play a larger game your wounds matter less!” — Marc Gafni
Love at its core is not an emotion — it’s a Unique Self-perception! It’s a shift from the narrow perception of your separate ego self, into having the eyes to see that you are Love in action.
To be a lover is to see with God’s eyes. To see with God’s eyes means that you see your infinite specialness. It means you see your infinite gorgeousness and bow and kiss the ground in devotion before the outrageous acts of love that are yours to commit. You recognize that you are God’s verb and that you have a sacred obligation to fulfill the outrageous acts of love that no one else in the world can commit.
In lesson 9, you will:
- Learn what obligation actually means and how it calls you to the fullness of your life
- Discover how to recognize the outrageous acts of love that are yours to commit
- Explore three huge mistakes that undermine your ability to be an outrageous lover
- Recognize how Spirit needs your service
- Explore the importance of having your outrageous acts of love in the world otherwise there will be a corner of the world that is unloved
- Experience Unique Self enlightenment
- Understand what it means that God is “having a You experience”